Seven fine pages of bloggy goodness • Puzzleblog - if you like puzzles, try this daily dose of Scrabble and Countdown. Beautifully presented.
• Visual Speller - for checking the spelling on your blog, or any webpage (via Volume 22). Course, it's not yet prefect.
• DJ Martian's page - "A diverse music weblog for the discerning listener". Absolutely everything about real music right now.
• Sashinka - My fortnight in the newsagents is over, so it's time to pass the Web UserBlog Onbaton to another London blogger.
• Kaleidoscope - "An ongoing game project in which six weekly tasks are set, for players to interpret and complete within their own weblogs." Get your blog inspiration here.
• FreakyTrigger - "The UK's 950+ Number One Hits since 1952, reviewed, in order, irregularly, for as long as I can bear to keep doing it." (via Troubled Diva) We're still in 1956 at the moment.
• The Guardian's British BlogAwards 2003 - Last year's competition was what got me interested in blogging in the first place, and top prize went to the ever-readable Scaryduck (who's going to be one of this year's judges). I'll not be entering diamond geezer in the 2003 competition because I won't agree to one of their terms and conditions. But go on, you could have a try...