6) There's absolutely no proof that Climate Change is real. For all we know it's just another scientific fraud like evolution.
7) Here's a table showing the average global temperature in selected years since 1998. Look, the world's actually getting colder not hotter. You can't argue with statistics, QED.
Average global temperature
8) A Mediterranean climate would in fact be good for the UK, because that would mean fewer people travelling abroad for their holidays by plane, which would be the single biggest reduction in CO2 emissions in British history.
9) The steam engine was invented 300 years ago, so we've been filling the atmosphere for three centuries, but the world's not dead yet.
10) What would you rather have? Comfortable living standards for the next 20 years, or sacrificing everything for the sake of some ungrateful grandchildren? Stuff Copenhagen, folks, because self-preservation rules.