Here are the answers to yesterday's puzzles.
You may have to highlight some of the answers to read them.
(or check in the comments)
1) Eight colours: The seven colours in the wordsearch are azure, pink, rose, indigo, cream, orange and tan. The eighth colour is apricot.
2) Missing number: Write each number as a word and take the first letter. The first three numbers spell TEN (12=Twelve, 11=Eleven, 19=Nineteen). The second three numbers spell ONE.
3) Orbital: The 15-year planet overtakes the 24-year planet every 40 years. After this time the 15-year planet has completed two and two-thirds of an orbit, and the 24-year planet has completed one and two-thirds of an orbit.
4) All the stations: Start at Apcot at 11.36. Travel to Bilton (11.42) and Denge (12.02). Catch the 12.13 train back to Crowe (12.18). Finally catch the 12.30 train to Eston (12.45). Altogether the journey takes 1 hour and 9 minutes.
5) Sprouts: A lot of trial and error (or some spreadsheet-bashing) may be needed here. To get 33% you'd only have to ask 3 people (1÷3 = 0.33). To get 35% you'd have to ask at least 17 people (6÷17 = 0.35). But to get 34% you have to ask at least 29 people (10÷29 = 0.34).