Anyway, this seems like a good time to update my list of other websites about diamond geezers: (previous list here)
• Live in the South West? Need a band who play songs by late 70s artists like David Bowie, Ian Dury, Elvis Costello and The Jam? You do? You need The Diamond Geezers. Nice.
• What do Diamond Geezers wear? Classy brown leather jackets with personalised labels, that's what.
• I know you'll want to find out more about Dave and Tony, two Diamond Geezers from Margate. And meet their wenches too.
• If you're in London and you need a pukka plumber or a sorted sparky, look one up in A Diamond Geezer, the online directory of decent hard-working tradesblokes. Bit thin at the moment though.
• Remember those robbers who tried using a JCB to nick twelve priceless jewels from the Millennium Dome? Diamond Geezers the lot of them, obviously.
• Should you ever want to send me a birthday card, I wouldn't say no to this one, complete with surprisingly tasteful ID badge.
• Diamond Geezers is a work of art, from painter George Underwood.
• Diamond Geezers is also an urban thriller, from author Greg Williams.